- As a member of the R&D / PD (Research & Development / Product Development) team, you will design and implement new products with a focus on Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Our product range already employs these core technologies and through our R&D/PD team we’re looking to continuously improve them and create a solid team of engineers willing to share their knowledge and innovate.
- You will also closely collaborate with other teams within our company in order to deliver the best products to our clients.
- Your challenges within our company, can be summarised as: #research, #design, #develop, #maintain, #collaborate, #update, #communicate.
Key to hiring
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Background in Computer Vision or Machine Learning / Deep Learning including knowledge of different architectures, a theoretical understanding of image processing, analysis algorithms and optimization techniques is considered a strong plus;
- Experience in common development languages such as C, C++, C# and/or scripting languages/environments such as Python, developed in a Linux environment;
- Ability to think out of the box and strong pursue the right solution through extensive research that inspires others and invigorates projects;
- Good presentation abilities, including the ability to explain complex technical issues;
- Ability to articulate & disseminate ideas clearly and unambiguously as well as understand and document complex technical architectures;
- Never stopped learning and keen to extend your skills regarding Computer Vision and Machine Learning / Deep Learning.
- In the first month you will familiarize yourself with our Computer Vision and Machine Learning environment and you will understand the software and hardware architectures of existing products.
- Within the first 3 months you will collaborate in the research, design and implementation of new products prototypes or to improve the performance of the existing ones.
- After 6 months you will already be part of the team that delivers high performance and low maintenance products to the automatic security needed market.
- Our current used technologies: Linux, C++, Python, Lua, Torch, OpenCV, Scikit learn, Jenkins, Git, Redmine.
- Competitive remuneration based on the level of seniority and impact;
- Freedom to research and develop innovative ideas into new products;
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills;
- Spacious office, in central Suceava location;
- People you would love to work & learn with;
- Experience new technologies in world-class applications;
- Freedom to develop innovative ideas and projects.